Communications and Development Internship
The Borneo Project is looking for a motivated intern who is interested in exploring and learning about the world of international solidarity activism, environmental justice, and non-profit administration. We are currently looking for a self-motivated intern to join our 2 person U.S. team and learn about social media work from our Communications Coordinator. As part of a small team, the intern can be involved in many aspects of project management depending on interest.
This is a 3-6 month internship that comes with a $250/month stipend. This position requires a minimum of 5 hours/week in the office. Interns must be based in the Bay Area. This is a great opportunity for someone to learn the basics of social media and communications in environmental non-profit work. Interns will be expected to:
- Research current topics and compose relevant and timely blog posts
- Learn how to generate creative and engaging media for social media
- Actively engage and participate in organizational events
The ideal candidate:
- Will have strong writing and communication skills
- Will be comfortable working independently and as part of a small team
- Will have a passion for human rights and the environment
How to Apply:
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Open until filled.